Although marketing is mostly done online nowadays, there are still great advantages if your business has your own brochures and catalogues. You want to showcase a product to your Dallas clients right where they are and getting online may take awhile. Whereas if you provide potential clients with catalogues, they can read about your business at a glance. To ensure that you have quality catalogues ready for your clients, it is best to select a trusted Dallas catalogue printing company.
Catalogues are not only essential for big brands. Even if you have a small auto repair shop, the importance of catalogues should not be underestimated. While it is true that most businesses are now focused on online buyers, you also should not miss addressing the needs of baby boomers. These clients are loyal subscribers of monthly catalogues and magazines and leaving them out might affect your business. Companies who made that mistake eventually suffered.
It doesn’t mean you have to dish out your online marketing and SEO efforts. But having the best of both worlds is truly an advantage. What you may want to dish out is the outdated style of your brochures and catalogues. Below are a few tips you have to remember when designing your catalogues or brochures:
- Identify Your Audience. When designing your catalogues, you have to think about the interests of your potential clients or the demographic you want to attract. Do your research and think about what your customers may like. Before you talk to any Dallas catalogue printing company, make sure you have identified your target market. Click here DFW Printing Company, Inc.
- Don’t Forget Your Brand. When designing your catalogue, make sure that the style will reflect your core brand values. Use your brand colours and fonts so clients will recognise the catalogue anywhere. This will also help your target market to be more familiar with your brand, especially if you are consistent in colour and font choices.
- Make a Cover that Stands Out. Make sure that the catalogue cover is impressive not only to your current market but to potential clients as well. The cover speaks a lot about your brand. You don’t want to give an impression that your company is run by amateurs. That is why it is important to contact a reputable Dallas catalogue printing company to ensure that your cover looks professional and sophisticated.
- Select a Printing Company. You want to ensure that every page of your company is printed out in a smooth, glossy finish. The content of your catalogue can easily be missed if the pages look haphazardly done. That is why selecting a professional catalog printing services is as important as the contents of every page. Make sure to ask for the portfolio of the catalog printing in Dallas before you use their services.
- The Right Catalogue Binding. The type of binding you choose depends on the number of pages and the type of paper used. If you want to ensure that your pages will not fall off the minute your clients open the catalogue, make sure that the binding is perfect, either by saddle stitching or by gluing the cover to the backbone of the catalogue.
The above are just a few tips on how you can attract your clients using catalogues. Indeed, this is now the era of internet where most clients prefer to shop online. While the millennials comprise the largest workforce, you should also not underestimate the loyalty of seasoned clients who still appreciate a presentable catalogue. You can ask recommendations from friends and family for the right company that offers catalogue printing in Dallas.